Let’s make a checklist of the advantages and disadvantages of the simple recommendation of Caesarstone quartz countertops.
- Sturdy: It's very challenging to scratch or chip.
- Non-porous: It won't conveniently absorb discolorations.
- Easy to Clean: Soap, as well as water, is all you require.
- Upkeep Free: No sealing called for.
- Color Styles Options: Limitless shades and also patterns to choose from.
- Price: There are cheaper choices, but if you want higher quality, you have to pay more.
- Heat Damage: Use a trivet under hot pots, frying pans, as well as little devices that generate warmth for extended periods.
Is Quartz Better Than Granite?
For years granite was considered the king of kitchen countertops, and afterward, quartz arrived on the scene, becoming a growing number of choices every year. Currently, quartz is outselling granite, making them one of the most preferred choices for kitchens.
That does not make them a much better option for your kitchen.
How Much Do Quartz Countertops Cost?
A huge consideration of the price depends obviously on the quality you're obtaining. Reduced quality quartz counters can set you back $50 per square foot as well as sometimes a lot less. The midrange cost is more detailed to $65, and at the top of the price, scale expects to pay as much as $100 per square foot. You can invest more than that, but for the sake of giving you, a practical scenariolet us not get carried away.
In the United States, the national average for the overall cost remains in the ballpark of $2000-$3000, yet that can quickly add-up depending upon the quality, the installer, the style you select, as well as how huge your kitchen is.
If you aren't sure where from where to buyQuartz countertops and you're considering just going to a large shop, hesitate.